Saturday, November 15, 2014

First post. First resistance.

<My name is Julia.>
<Okay, that's not my real name.>
<But if I told you my real name, it'd ruin the last chance we have.>
<Elfangor is... was my father. I'm fighting this war for him.>
<With the help of my brother, stepsister, and friends, we (the Animorphs) are determined to stop the Yeerks and take back our world.>
<Is there anyone out there?>
<Anyone?>
<Escapee controllers, Andalites, someone just wanting to help fight?>
<I have the Escafil device.>
<I have the power to morph.>
<If there's anyone out there, comment and join the fight.>

~JULIA

5 comments:

  1. I will join you. I'm not sure how, it's not like you can just trust me, for all you know I could be a controller. And what if we are very far away? How would I gain the ability to morph?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you "Carliah?" Because you two commented within minutes of each other, and "Carliah" deleted their comment. I'll answer these questions in my next post, though.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is creepy. If you actually answer my comment it will be more creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is creepy. If anyone answers me it will be more creepy. I thought animorphs was just a book. Also why isn't everyone a controller? Could I be a controller and not know it?

    ReplyDelete